Hello fellow travelers,
Below is a great itinerary for first time travelers to Italy!
If you want to experience the highlights of Italy, and only have 10 days, then this itinerary is one of my go-to’s.
You can keep it as is, or alter it to your preference.
We would love to help you with your next Italy trip!
Fly into Rome (FCO)
ROME – number of nights: 3
- Rome Walking Food Tour – Tour details here
- Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps (free)
- Vatican & Sistine Chapel – Tour details here
- Colosseum Underground and Ancient Rome – Tour details here
Train from Rome to Florence (1 hour 30 min)
FLORENCE – number of nights: 3
- Accademia Gallery – Statue of David
- Chianti Small Group Wine Tour – Tour details here
Train from Florence to Milan (1 hour 50 min)
MILAN – number of nights: 4
- Venice Day Trip – View all tourshere
- Swiss Alps on the Bernina Express – Tour details here
- Duomo & Last Supper afternoon
- Cinque Terre Day Trip or Portofino Day Trip
Fly out of Milan (MXP)