Things to do in Chattanooga
– Ruby Falls (an underground waterfall), Rock City, & Incline Railroad – https://www.rubyfalls.com/ combination tickets may be purchased here.
– Tennessee Aquarium – https://www.tnaqua.org/
– Take a ride on the Tennessee River
– Go on a Ghost Tour in the city
– Chattanooga Zoo – http://www.chattzoo.org/
– Hike Audubon Acres
– Take a walk along the Riverwalk
– Visit Chattanooga Military Park
– Explore Raccoon Mountain Cave
– Check out Chattanooga Farmers Market on the weekends
– Visit Hunter Museum of American Art
– The Lost Sea Adventure- https://thelostsea.com/ – The Lost Sea is aprox. An hour and 15 mins from Chattanooga.
– Gatlinburg/ Smoky Mountain National Park – 2 hour and 40 min aprox. Drive from Chattanooga.