Disney Very Merriest After Hours at Magic Kingdom!
The Christmas Season is my favorite time of year at Walt Disney World. I’m excited to announce that Disney has released new after hour dates, ticket prices, and announced that the full Christmas parade is coming to Very Merriest After Hours, the new holiday event at Magic Kingdom replacing Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party for 2021. The event will take place on 24 select nights Nov. 8 through Dec. 21 from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Event dates are:
November: 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 28, 30
December: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 19, 21
We are so excited to let you know that “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” will include the nighttime spectacular “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” and the special holiday-themed parade “Once Upon a Christmastime Parade”. That’s right, a parade! Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse will be joined by pals from Disney’s “Frozen” and many other favorite Disney characters including the very popular Toy Soldiers. The Toy Soldiers always put me into a holiday mood. This festive parade will, of course, also feature Santa Claus himself!
Tickets for the festive 4-hour “Disney Very Merriest After Hours” will grant admission to Magic Kingdom Park as early as 7 p.m., giving Guests more time to enjoy some of their favorite Magic Kingdom attractions. Starting in October is the brand-new fireworks spectacular “Disney Enchantment” to the transformation of Cinderella Castle into a “Beacon of Magic,” all in honor of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort. And, yes! That means Guests could be able to experience two different and unique fireworks shows in one night!
That’s not all that it’s in store. Here are additional details of what Guests can experience during this limited-capacity, separately ticketed event:
- Holiday attraction overlays are also making a comeback! The Jungle Cruise transforms into the Jingle Cruise, and Monster’s Inc Laugh Floor will get new jokes perfect for this joyful season.
- After the park closes to day Guests, event Guests can enjoy less time waiting in line for more than 20 attractions including favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
- Sightings of Disney characters throughout the park all dressed in their holiday best.
- While Guests are walking down Main Street, U.S.A. they should be sure to look up to the sky, they might catch some magical snowfall!
- Guests can dance and boogie the night away at themed Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland.
- Guests can enjoy complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, seasonal treats and select bottled beverages.
- Specialty holiday food and drinks will be also be available for purchase.
- Disney PhotoPass will offer holiday magic shots throughout the night.
Tickets will go on sale Aug. 20, 2021, however guests of Disney Resort hotels can book their tickets as early as August 17. Tickets range from $169 to $229 plus tax for select November/December nights, and $249, plus tax on December 19 & 21. These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation.
Don’t miss any of the fun this Holiday Season. Contact Valerie at House of Travel to book your dream Disney Vacation today!
Expert Disney Travel Advisor,