– Fly into Calgary and Drive to Banff – aprox drive time is an 1 hour 30 min.
– Banff to Lake Louise – aprox. Drive time is 35-40 mins. (while visiting Lake Louise another beautiful lake close by is Moraine Lake which is about a 15min drive from Lake Louise).
– Banff to Athabasca Glacier along scenic Icefields Parkway is aprox. 2 hours and 40 min. Allow yourself an entire day to do the Icefields Parkway drive. There are a lot of scenic stopping points along the way.
– Banff to Yoho National Park is aprox. 1 hour 10 min.
– Banff to Johnston Canyon is aprox. 30 min.