The Benefits of Using House of Travel
- We save you time and money.
- We help narrow down the best options for your wants/needs to offer you the best value.
- We give insight and helpful tips on the specific destination(s) you are traveling to
- We partner with the most trusted and reliable travel brands around the world.
- We help you navigate the multitude of COVID-19 policies, and determine how to protect your vacation investment.
- We offer support before and during your trip.
It is our goal to provide you with professional, personalized service and make sure you are matched with the perfect dream vacation. One of our dedicated vacation specialists is here for you from the day you book til the end of your vacation. We will make sure your vacation runs as smoothly as possible.
Yes, group incentives are available and vary depending on the time of travel & number of rooms traveling. We also provide specialized service for our group vacations. A dedicated vacation specialist will make sure all the needs of your travel group are taken care of. Call our office or email us to discuss your group details.
Please refer to the U.S. government website to check passport requirements for the specific country you will be visiting: You can View it Here
It can take up to 2 months to receive a passport.
Each country, state, and territory have different entry requirements for visitors. These include but are not limited to the submission of a Pre-Travel registration form, proof of negative Covid-19 RT-PCR test within a designated time frame, and self quarantine requirements upon arrival. Please check with your Travel Advisor 2 weeks prior to departure for the most updated travel requirements. House of Travel will not be held responsible for the actions resulting from clients not presenting the proper documents. Please check the Tourism Board for your destination for accurate updates: https://myhouseoftravel.com/travel-advisory/